It seems clear that Donald Trump has very little chance to be elected President on November 8, 2016.
However, there are possible scenarios whereby the “impossible” could occur, god forbid.
What are they?
1. America experiences a horrific terrorist attack similar to September 11, and the population panics and votes for Trump, as if he has a magic potion to stop terrorism. However, after September 11, there was unity around George W. Bush, so hard to judge the reaction of the American people.
2. Hillary Clinton suddenly is burdened further by release of emails from her private server in a manner that makes her looks horribly scandalous and corrupt to such an extent that it changes public opinion and polls dramatically in a short time.
3. Hillary Clinton suffers a serious health crisis, rumored but not true, but if it happened, it could harm her campaign.
4. The Trump supporters turn out to be mostly hidden, unwilling to indicate they would vote for him, and suddenly we become aware that millions of more people are Trump supporters on Election Day, something highly unlikely but conceivable.
5. Hillary Clinton supporters, so confident that she cannot lose, choose not to vote, to stay home, and therefore her vote totals are much less than thought to be likely.
6. A massive economic collapse, such as in September 2008, occurs, and causes harm to the image of Barack Obama, and indirectly, his party’s nominee, Hillary Clinton.
7. Massive voter fraud occurs, and blockage of people attempting to vote happens, by intimidation and threats in Democratic strongholds, with Trump groups of white supremacists appear at polling stations, and are not stopped by local police. We know that voter fraud is usually rare, but has happened more in Republican won elections than Democratic won elections over a long period of time, and Republican Secretaries of State in many states have done everything possible to block voting by minorities and the poor, and even though federal courts have intervened to stop this, there still is the possibility of trouble ahead that could harm the Hillary Clinton political campaign.